Training youth with skills for success
overty has many dead-end roads, and little chances to break away. Quality education is one of the luxury items that are not within reach of those living in poor areas. So we figured that if we train youth in areas of computer skills and English as a second language, they would have more opportunities for better-paid jobs.
• La Libertad-Computer and English(25)
• San Pedro Sula-Elementary School Transforming Lives(20)
• Managua-Computer, Math and English(30)*
• Choluteca-Computer and English(200)*
• La Ceiba-Computer and English(100)*